The decision to buy a water softener is an important one. If you choose right, your family will get to drink soft water and utensils and plumbing will no longer show lime deposits. While there are numerous water softeners in the market, this WaterBross water softener stands out from the crowd, thanks to its superior features.
Compact, Quality Output, and Faster Regeneration
This WaterBross water softening solution is perfect for a family of upto four persons. Its maximum softening capacity is impressive 70 grains/gallon. It effectively reduces up to 10 ppm of sediment, dirt, and ferrous iron to 20 nominal microns.
Thanks to its compact size, it can fight even in tight spaces. This is a great advantage for people for whom space is an issue.
The WaterBross water softener regenerates faster than most other similar products. It takes less than twenty minutes, eighteen to be precise, to regenerate. While saving time, faster regeneration also saves water.
This is a made in USA product, which is a great advantage for customers who like to buy products manufactured in the country and not in China or other developing countries.
There’s a 3-year limited warranty on the valve and a 10-year limited warranty on the outer cabinet and the tanks.
The Good, the bad, and the Ugly
Here’s a quick breakdown of the positives in this water softener:
- Impressive water softening capacity makes it a great choice for those who like their water clean, soft, and nice. This model has the capacity to soften maximum 70 grains/gallon. It can reduce ferrous iron, dirt, and sediment of upto 10 ppm to 20 nominal microns. It is suitable for a family of up to 4 persons.
- Faster regeneration means less wastage of water. The faster a water softening system regenerates, the less water it uses. At 18 minutes for regeneration, this model perhaps uses the least amount of water.
- Easy installation ensures you wouldn’t have any problem in installing it on your own, even if you don’t have any prior plumbing experience.
- A 3-year warranty on valve and a 10-year warranty on the unit and the tank (both warranties are limited) shows that the manufacturer backs its product.
- A prompt customer service ensures all your questions or doubts are answered quickly and effectively.
- Almost noiseless operation is another advantage, especially for those who like things quiet.
One drawback linked with this model is as follows:
- Setting it up is easy, but still some customers might find it difficult to install it on their own. The problem, however, can be easily solved by calling the customer service or a local plumber.
The great customer score
Ultimately, customers are the judge of any product. As far as this model is concerned, both offline and online customers have liked it immensely. A proof of this is its impressive ranking on Amazon. Almost every Amazon user has given it the maximum rating and an impressive written feedback.
A superior water softener with even superior features
This compact water softener from Water Bros offers a range of amazing features, perhaps the most important being its ability to soften up to 70 grains/gallon and break up to 10 ppm of dirt, ferrous iron, and sediment to 20 nominal microns. Other impressive features include faster regeneration, noiseless operation, really compact size, and a limited warranty on both the tank and the valve.
Summing it all up
This is a high-quality water softener at an affordable price. You’d be hard pressed to find a compact water softener for a family of up to 4 people that gives better value for money than this. With it installed, your family will enjoy soft and cleaner water and your utensils and plumbing a longer life.