There is no shortage of water softeners, but not all products available do a good job. A top solution is that which meets your family’s water needs effectively, which offers smart features, and which lasts for a long, long time. The Fleck digital-metered system is a top selling product, a must-have for all those who wish to enjoy a smart whole house system water softener at an amazingly affordable price.
Programmable, Smart, and Durable
The Fleck water softener is a hard water softening solution for the whole house. It uses a smart, efficient control valve, which comes with a 5-year warranty and which has been tested to run uninterrupted up to 27 years.
This water softener effectively changes hard water into soft, ensuring your appliances and plumbing remain good for a longer period of time.
This model comes with fully-programmable cycles and uses a smart, innovative meter-based regeneration process. That is, the water is accurately measured and regenerated only when there is a need.
Other notable features include a user-friendly interface, an LCD display, touchpad controls, a 48-hour power backup. You also get a 10-year warranty on the tank. The square-shaped tank can hold approximately 250 pounds of pebbled salt and includes necessary safety features to prevent overfilling and water messes.
The Fleck water softener is relatively easy to install, especially for someone with basic plumbing skills. Regenerating the water softener is also not difficult at all, which is another advantage.
The good, the bad, and the ugly
Some of the most important benefits of the Fleck water softener are as follows:
- A super-efficient, smart digitally-metered valve that regenerates water only when needed. The system also smartly adjusts itself according to the water needs of your family. For instance, if the water needs increases, this water softener regenerates more often to meet the increased demand.
- A 5-year warranty on the valve shows that the manufacturer stands behind its product. In addition to the warranty, the valve has also been tested in laboratory conditions in which it showed the ability to run uninterrupted for as long as twenty seven years.
- The tank is spacious and durable. It comes with an impressive 10-year warranty. The tank includes safety float to prevent overfilling.
- Ideal for treating medium to very heavy water, the Fleck water softener adequately serves a family of up to 6 people
- The installation process is do-it-yourself and actually is not difficult to complete. However, some people with absolutely no prior plumbing experience may find it difficult to set up the system themselves. In such a scenario, you are recommended to ask your local plumber to do the job.
- While the system can be set up outside, there’s no protective feature included to keep it protected from light. This, however, is not a big issue at all. One can easily solve it by placing a stainless steel cover over it or by painting two to three coatings of dark gloss paint.
The great customer score
Both offline and online customers have rated the Fleck system very positively. On Amazon alone, it is rated as the best-selling product in its category. Almost every Amazon user who’s provided a feedback has given the Fleck digital water softening system the maximum rating.
Amazing water softening system with even more amazing features
When it comes to softening hard water, more and more households are opting for the Fleck system—and for good reasons. It offers a range of superior features, like a metered-system, a 5-year warranty on the valve, a 10-year warranty on the tank, programmable cycles, and quality output, that make it an irresistible buy.
Summing it all up
The Fleck whole house system is a perfect hard water softening solution for a family up to 6 people. It provides all the features that a good, affordable system should have, plus some more like programmable cycles. All in all, it is the best product in its category and price range.